Steps to Schedule a Prayer Ministry Session:
- Click on the calendar below to select an available appointment.
- Complete the online appointment request form and submit the suggested donation* (see below for more information).
- Please be sure to click through all of the prompts when making your reservation. You will know your reservation is complete when the page says, “Thank you for your reservation.” You will also immediately receive a confirmation email. If you do not immediately receive an email confirmation, you did NOT book the appointment. You will need to go back to the website and complete all of the prompts if you want to reserve a session.
- Check your email and follow the steps to complete the two forms if you have not already. Thank You!
- Cancellations must take place at least 24 hours before the scheduled appointment. Please be mindful of this policy for the sake of our ministers, and the administrative work required to keep this ministry going. We look forward to meeting with you!
*The Athens College of Ministry is a non-profit organization that operates because of God’s supply through your giving. If you are unable to provide the suggested donation, please use the code PRAYER to schedule your session for free. We sincerely want to bless to anyone who desires ministry regardless of their ability to provide support.
Prayer Ministry Sessions are either in-person or virtual. In-Person Prayer Sessions take place at 1331 New High Shoals Rd., Watkinsville, in the 2-story building behind the church sanctuary. A Prayer Minister will grant you access to the building. Virtual sessions take place online through Zoom. If you cannot find a virtual appointment on our booking calendar and would like one, please email contact us directly:
For help with session scheduling, please contact 706-769-1472 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.